Thursday 16th February 2017 5pm-10pm
Friday 17th February 2017 5pm-10pm
Saturday 18th February 2017 12pm-10pm
Sunday 19th January 2017 12pm-9pm
Ballarat, Victoria 3355
Ballarat Food Truck Carnival Handy Tips
- Our whole carnival area is fully licenced all carnival so feel free to grab a beer, wine or cocktail and enjoy the festivities. Please note children not accompanied by an adult can not enter the carnival grounds.
- There will be over 700 seats on site and plenty of shade throughout the Carnival. Our kids carnival commences on Wednesday and will run through the duration of the event.
- Our kids carnival commences on Thursday and will run through the duration of the event. Although the Kids Carnival is free to enter, rides will incur a small fee.
- The fireworks display will take place on Friday night at approximately 9.30pm.
- Bring your appetite! There will be up to 30 food trucks on site each day serving food from around the world, including a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free dishes. Head to each trucks page to see what dietary options they offer.
- There will be donation tins and buckets set up around the Carnival to help support our charity partner Monash Children's Hospital. If you can afford to do so then please give generously.
- We have multiple ATM’s on site for your convenience.
- If you don’t want your alcohol confiscated and disposed of please leave it at home.
- Stumped on what to eat? Our Carnival record will be available to purchase on the day with information on each truck, plus fun colouring activities for the kids! The records cost $5 with 50% going to the Monash Children's Hospital.
- Travel Smart! Try to carpool to lessen the impact on the local community.
- This an event for everyone, both young and old so be sure to bring a great attitude and most importantly your smile 😊