Thursday 24th November 2016 5pm-10pm
Friday 25th November 2016 4pm-10pm
Saturday 26th November 2016 12pm-10pm
Sunday 27th November 2016 12pm-9pm
Ruffey Lake Park
99 Victoria Street
Templestowe VIC 3106
Doncaster Food Truck Carnival Handy Tips
- If you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere then try to avoid peak dinner times on Friday & Saturday nights.
- We have a licensed area feel free to grab a beer, wine or cocktail and enjoy the festivities. Be sure to bring your ID if you would like to purchase an alcoholic beverage. Please note children not accompanied by an adult can not enter the carnival grounds.
- We have multiple ATM’s on site for your convenience.
- We will have 700 seats on site but we encourage you to bring your own picnic rug or chairs and find a space on the grass to enjoy your food and a glass of wine.
- Our kids carnival commences on Thursday and will run through the duration of the event. We are asking for a gold coin donation upon entry. This gold coin donation goes to our charity partner the Monash Children’s Hospital.
- Bring your appetite! There will be up to 30 food trucks on site each day serving food from around the world, including a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free dishes. Head to each trucks page to see what dietary options they offer.
- Our bar is undercover and heated perfect for rain hail or shine!
- If you don’t want your alcohol confiscated and disposed of please leave it at home
- Travel Smart! Catch public transport or even carpool to lessen impact on the local community. If you do decide to drive please be aware that although the Carnival is free to enter, there is a $2 car parking donation to the local rotary club. Entry to the car park is via King Street.
- This an event for everyone, both young and old so be sure to bring a great attitude and most importantly your smile 😊