Thursday 10th November 2016 5pm-10pm
Friday 11th November 2016 12pm-10pm
Saturday 12th November 2016 12pm-10pm
Sunday 13th November 2016 12pm-9pm
1280 Ferntree Gully Rd
Scoresby VIC 3179
Knox Food Truck Carnival Handy Tips
- If you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere then try to avoid the peak times around dinner time.
- We have a licensed area feel free to grab a beer, wine or cocktail and enjoy the festivities. Be sure to bring your ID if you would like to purchase an alcoholic beverage. Please note children not accompanied by an adult can not enter the carnival grounds.
- We have multiple ATM’s on site for your convenience.
- We will have 700 seats on site but we encourage you to bring your picnic rug and find a space on the grass to enjoy your food and a glass of wine.
- Our kids carnival commences on Thursday and will run through the duration of the event. We are asking for a gold coin donation upon entry. This gold coin donation goes to our charity partner Monash Children’s Hospital.
- Bring your appetite! There will be up to 30 food trucks on site each day serving food from around the world, including a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free dishes.
- Our bar is undercover and heated perfect for rain hail or shine!
- If you don’t want your alcohol confiscated and disposed of please leave it at home.
- We love our dogs as much as anyone, but Caribbean gardens has a pet free policy due to native wildlife living in and around the park.
- Travel Smart! Catch the public transport or even carpool to lessen impact on the local community. If you do decide to drive please be aware that although the Carnival is free to enter, we do $2 parking fee to help pay for our traffic management and car park attendants for the event.
- This an event for everyone, both young and old so be sure to bring a great attitude and most importantly your smile 😊