Thursday 19th January 2017 12pm-10pm
Friday 20th January 2017 12pm-10pm
Saturday 21st January 2017 12pm-10pm
Sunday 22nd January 2017 12pm-9pm
Williams Landing Shopping Centre
100 Overton Rd
Williams Landing VIC 3027
Williams Landing/Point Cook Food Truck Carnival Handy Tips
- If you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere then try to avoid peak dinner times on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Our whole carnival area is fully licenced all weekend and from 5pm-10pm on Thursday and Friday so feel free to grab a beer, wine or cocktail and enjoy the festivities. Be sure to bring your ID to collect your +18 wristband. Please note children not accompanied by an adult can not enter the carnival grounds.
- We have multiple ATM’s on site for your convenience.
- We will have 1000 seats on site and plenty of shade throughout the Carnival.
- Our kids carnival commences on Thursday and will run through the duration of the event. Though the Kids Carnival is free to enter, rides will incur a small fee.
- Bring your appetite! There will be up to 30 food trucks on site each day serving food from around the world, including a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free dishes. Head to each trucks page to see what dietary options they offer.
- If you don’t want your alcohol confiscated and disposed of please leave it at home
- The Carnival is pet friendly, but please ensure your furry friend is on a lead at all times.
- Travel Smart! Try to carpool to lessen impact on the local community. Williams Landing train station is walking distance from our carnival. If you do decide to drive there is a free parking area adjacent to the Carnival.
- This an event for everyone, both young and old so be sure to bring a great attitude and most importantly your smile 😊