Wednesday 4th January 2017 12pm-10pm
Thursday 5th January 2017 12pm-10pm
Friday 6th January 2017 12pm-10pm
Saturday 7th January 2017 12pm-10pm
Sunday 8th January 2017 12pm-9pm
Yarrawonga VIC 3730
Yarrawonga Food Truck Carnival Handy Tips
- Our whole carnival area is fully licenced so feel free to grab a beer, wine or cocktail and enjoy the festivities. Be sure to bring your ID to collect your +18 wristband. Please note children not accompanied by an adult can not enter the carnival grounds.
- We have multiple ATM’s on site for your convenience.
- We will have 700 seats on site but we encourage you to bring your own picnic rug or chairs and find a space on the grass to enjoy your food and a glass of wine.
- Our kids carnival commences on Thursday and will run through the duration of the event. We are asking for a gold coin donation upon entry. This gold coin donation goes to our charity partner the Monash Children’s Hospital.
- Bring your appetite! There will be up to 18 food trucks on site each day serving food from around the world, including a variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free dishes. Head to each trucks page to see what dietary options they offer.
- If you don’t want your alcohol confiscated and disposed of please leave it at home
- Travel Smart! Try to carpool to lessen impact on the local community. If you do decide to drive please be aware that although the Carnival is free to enter, there is a small parking area off Hume street. Be aware there is a privately local ran car park with a $5 car parking fee. Entry to the car park via Hume street & opposite central motel. Otherwise there is plenty of free carparking elsewhere.
- This an event for everyone, both young and old so be sure to bring a great attitude and most importantly your smile 😊